Steppes Homepage???

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Wed Dec 20 23:40:26 PST 1995

On 21 Dec 95 , C11Hartel at aol.com shaped electrons to state:

> Does anyone have the "net" address to the Steppes Homepage?  It was sent to
> me a while back but either I typed in the wrong address or I received the
> wrong one.  To be very honest and quite embarrassed I even forgot the name of
> the man who sent it to me....old age I guess....sorry!

Here you go:

http://austin.fastlane.net/~sircai/bsteppes.htm

> PS  Is there even anyone on the Ansteorran list?  I haven't received anything
> in what seems to be weeks?!?!

Nope, nobody here at all:-)

Mordraut

 |-------------------|  Mordraut Freyulf:  mordraut at moritu.com
 | Dark Horde Moritu |  Mirrim of Bristol:  mirrim at moritu.com
 |-------------------|  http://www.realtime.net/~mordraut/

                    Stolen Quote of The Moment:
Modern society is in certain respects extremely permissive
	... We can do anything we like as long at it is UNIMPORTANT
	-- The Unabomber