Grand Council Mtg @ Estr

Starblade pug at eden.com
Fri Feb 24 21:26:25 PST 1995

>It is imperative that the council recieve input from all people in the
>society, member and non-member alike.  The council is going to great
>lengths to see that is has as broad-based a makeup as possible, but beyond
>that we need input from as many of you as we can get.  If you have ideas,
>suggestions, or opinions, *please* make them known.  We want to make the
>society work for you, not on you.
>
>Sir Galen Kirchenbauer
>sir.galen.k at dobharchu.org

Could you give us an address to send our input to?  An Internet address is
prefered, but that would help us.

      /Crispin L. Starblade (aka- Fox (blackfox) Anton Purtill)       /
     /Catriona Rowley Kerr (aka- Mary (NoxCat) K. Temple             /
    /starblade at eden.com | blackfox at eden.com | noxcat at eden.com       /
   /Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra                                         /
 /"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum" /