YAHP

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Tue Feb 28 06:05:13 PST 1995

Dia Duit!

YAHP = Yet Another Home Page

I now have a home page up.  The URL is in my .sig, below.

On one of the lower level pages, you can find pointers to two versions of my
map of Ansteorra.  To get to GIF from my drawing program (Arts & Letters
Express) I had to export the map, which looks fine when printed, into TIFF and
then convert to GIF.  Each map was exported to TIFF at a different dpi value.
Both maps seem to be a bit too large for a web page, but the text is
completely illegible on the smaller map and only barely legible on the larger.
 There are also, per previous discussion in this list, some corrections that
need to be made.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to reformat this map to be more
web-usable, I would be most welcome to receive them.

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22  180:11/22  762:2200/2
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable