Rude and Ignorant

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 28 13:38:16 PST 1995

> Relax! Calm down, and develop a little tolerance. There's enough intolerance
> in the world already to go around, don't add it here, please!

*applaud*

Just btw, this message was bounced back to the list by myself since it
was sent to owner-Ansteorra instead of the list. It was clearly meant
for the list though.

Ciao,

--
Richard Bainter          Mundanely     |    System Analyst        - OMG/CSD
Pug                      Generally     |    Applied Research Labs - U.Texas