Ideal event

Elizabeth Shahan ecs at
Tue Jul 11 08:54:30 PDT 1995

Clearly we have adequate terms to describe the people who fight heavy 
weapons style of SCA combat, but can we find a better term than *heavy 
weapons combat*? The rapier or light weapons style can be called by a 
period term ie: Fencing. Is there a similar term that could be used here 
that would also be recognised as distinct from fencing?


More information about the Ansteorra mailing list