pavilions

Moe=Guertin%OS=Quality%Sys=Hou at bangate.compaq.com Moe=Guertin%OS=Quality%Sys=Hou at bangate.compaq.com
Mon Jul 10 06:20:55 PDT 1995

Sorry Keith, this thing will not allow me to specify addresses to exclude.
-------------
Original Text
>From Robyn <robyn at eden.com>, on 7/7/95 10:29 AM:
To: ansteorra at eden.com

Well, I am sitting here reading all of this stuff, and I can see both sides
however, where I stand, I want to make my area to look as period as
possible.
This has to be done in small steps, due to lack of time to dedicate to
making a period tent/pavillion/whatever, but it is my goal to eventually
have
everything either period or out of sight.  So, because of all of this, I
would LOVE to have a class that teaches me how to make a pavillion.  I
know the pavillion you are talking about and it is well made.  I also know
that we can't afford anything that big right now, but I would love to
know how to make it.  So consider this a request for the class.

In service,
Myfanwy ferch Eifion of Bryn Gwlad

Robyn