Early eviction

Moe=Guertin%OS=Quality%Sys=Hou at bangate.compaq.com Moe=Guertin%OS=Quality%Sys=Hou at bangate.compaq.com
Mon Jul 10 06:12:36 PDT 1995

Sorry Keith, this thing will not allow me to specify addresses to exclude.
-------------
Original Text
To: ansteorra at eden.com
Cc: SteveRisk at aol.com

>I am preparing to send the following letter out (via snailmail and e-mail)
>a number of friends and aquaintences of mine in the SCA concerning the
>Coopers decision to disallow Monday stayovers without written permission.
>am awaiting responce from anyone who can tell me if there are any other
>reasons other than the flimsy excuses listed in the Midrealm newsletter
for
>this inconsiderate action. Please contact me with your opinions on this
>manner at your earliest opportunity.

Entire letter deleted, I imagine that everyone who reads this post will
have
seen it.

        One of the many reasons why the Coopers want people to leave on
Sunday, that is when the event ends.  When the event ends, all SCA services
end as well.  As a person who does Security/Maint work for Pensic, I know
how difficult it is to get Security Volunteers on Saturday night/Sunday
morning.  It is impossible to get people to do Security after the event is
over.  Are you willing to pull a shift on Sunday night in exchange for
staying late?  The Coopers are being generous in letting people stay after
Sunday, it is their land.

'