Event Ideals (fighting)

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Wed Jul 12 13:05:33 PDT 1995

>Kein writes:
>
><snip of challenge tournament that sounded not medieval & not fun)
>
>>Mistress Mara is right. Go to Lyonesse.
>
>Well, I'll really consider this next year.
>
>>We can't do that because we'd run out of newcomers too quickly. :)
>
>That's true.
>
>Estrill Swet
>Mooneschadoweshire
>

>>P.S. Is everybody on this list from Austin or Stillwater or Tulsa?
>
>Unfortunately, I think that's close to true. Or at least the *active*
>participants are from these groups. It would be nice to have members
>from other groups & regions on the list.

There are 84 people on the list, and I'd guess about 25% of them are
*active* on it:-(

What follows is a list of sites, how many people are from them, and where I
think that they are.  The locations are not complete, and could be
incorrect.  It shows that there at least 32 people on the list from Bryn Gwlad.

aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu		1
abm.austin.tx.us		2	Bryn Gwlad
aol.com				7
austin.ibm.com			1	Bryn Gwlad
bga.com				3	Bryn Gwlad
bronze.lcs.mit.edu		1	EAST
ccmail.us.dell.com		1	Bryn Gwlad (I think)
compuserve.com			1
crl.com				2
cse.unsw.edu.au			1
delphi.com			1
dhostwo.convex.com		1
dobharchu.org			1
eden.com			7	Bryn Gwlad
efn.org				1
haas.berkeley.edu		1	WEST
i-link.net			1
iadfw.net			1	Steppes/Elfsea
infinity.ccsi.com		2	Bryn Gwlad
interramp.com			1
io.com				2	Bryn Gwlad
mail.syntron.com		1
mail.utexas.edu			9	Bryn Gwlad
mccaw.com			1	Bryn Gwlad
moritu.com			1	Bryn Gwlad
netcom.com			3
odin.cc.pdx.edu			1
okstate.edu			8	Mooneschadowe
onr.com				1	Bryn Gwlad
prodigy.com			1
riscgate.sps.mot.com		1	Bryn Gwlad
sam.neosoft.com			2
SHSU.edu			5	Ravensfort
sun.cis.smu.edu			1
tamu.edu			2	Shadowlands
TCMAIL.FRCO.COM		        1
tec.nh.us			1
teleport.com			1
tenet.edu			1
vax2.utulsa.edu			1	Northkeep
willamette.edu			1
zilker.net			1	Bryn Gwlad

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |         To try is to succeed           | Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |         To NOT try is to fail          |   Moritu   |