Ideal event

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 12 14:26:24 PDT 1995

> Fighter describes the person. I am looking for a term to describe the
> activity.

Ahh, my mistake. I think armed combat would work.

> Besides, when I fence I am also a fighter.

I know that, but we could have and armed fighter versus a rapier
fighter.

(I know armed is a poor choice of words, but I can't think of any better.)

> I really like Steward for Autocrat. Good Job.

I rather liked that one as well. Although after finally learning the
menaing of majordomo (the mailing list software for those who don't
know) I had to through it in.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"