SCA owned land

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Jul 12 15:43:56 PDT 1995

> I figure if I win the lottery I could build the dream site,
> hall, etc. and tell everyone "feast on us, don't worry about feast gear,"
> but alas....

FYI, the dream site is available up here for a mere million
dollars... (or so the site owners tell us).

Can you give us more details about the site? I've got information on
the site the West Kingdom was looking at and how they were going to
finance the deal. Their deal fell through when surrounding landowners
came out in opposition to it. They are continuing their searches and
fundraising efforts. I would like to hear about your site so that I
may compare them.

If anyone wants details on the West Land Fund and land, let me know
and I'll send you the file.

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
markh at risc.sps.mot.com
<<<<<<

Paul Shore                       | shore at pp.okstate.edu
Computing & Information Services | Voice (405) 744-5888
Physical Plant                   | Fax   (405) 744-6195 5888
Oklahoma State University        | http://www.pp.okstate.edu/