Event Ideals (fighting)

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 13 05:31:44 PDT 1995

> Perhaps the people from Oregon are curious about the goings-on here in
> Ansteorra.  Certainly they must be as welcome as anyone else, are they not?

Oh they, and everyone else, is certainly welcome, I just found it
peculiar myself when I was typing it in to see them on the list. I have
enough problems keeping up with the list and my mundane life, let alone
adding other lists. I wish I had more time to dedicate to the Society!

Btw, me and my Lady are already talking about how to improve our
enjoyment of the SCA and what to get next to help this out. Looks like
period chairs/table (any hints?) and feast gear.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"