SCA name/group listings...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 13 06:56:05 PDT 1995

Good Morning,

  Since the discussion came up, and people think I know where everyone
  is, *laugh*, I thought we would try the following. (Hell, I proved I
  cann't even tell East from West. *grin*)

  Those people who wish to have their SCA name and/or Region listed in
  the who list, please send me the information. If you are not in
  Ansteorra make sure to list what Kingdom you are from as well. I plan
  on using the format "SCA name - Region, Kingdom", where the Kingdom is
  left off if it is Ansteorra.

  For example:

"Phelim Uhtred Gervas - Bryn Gwlad" <pug at arlut.utexas.edu>

  now shows up if you get a who listing for the Ansteorra list.

  Please make sure to send this information directly to me and not to
  the list!!!

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"