Ooppss...

C11Hartel@aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 07:49:43 PDT 1995

>>Cool story Kien
>>
>>Lynette
>
>This message was inapproraite for the mailing list, it should have been
>sent as private email and not wasted everyone elses time.
>
>-Michael

A) It didn't waste our time as much as most of your messages do, like this one.

B) Who died and left you in charge?

I fully expect some flame back from you so when I come in on Monday I'll be
armed with command-D.

Oh, rats, I broke my resolution to not let stupid messages get to me...
Well, we all make mistakes.

Did I waste enough of everyone's time?  Good.

Have a good weekend and if anyone's going out of town, please be careful!

Catherine