News <-> mail stuff...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 13 13:50:21 PDT 1995

> Austin.org.sca.
> Nobody using it for anything else. (Sorry,Pug)

Unfortunately true.

This is a heads up for everyone.

I am going to be contacting the author of the news and newsgateway
software in order to resolve the bryn-gwlad <-> austin.org.sca
connection. After this, I will be putting together a formal RFD for
rec.org.sca.ansteorra. This newsgroup would be gatewayed into the
mailing list and vice-versa. I hope this will encourage other groups to
do this as well.

Unfortunately I've been quite busy as of late with mundane work,
especially with end of fiscal year and budgetting. I will hopefully have
the time in the next couple of weeks free up to do this as well as
trying to get the Bryn Gwlad newsletter on the web. *sigh*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"