Tournament Survey (Results)

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Sun Jul 16 12:43:16 PDT 1995

Here is the result of the short survey that I did last week.

But first, the numbers.  I received 12 responses from the list, which is
about 15%:-(  Out of these 12, 8 were fighters.

It seems that the main thing to both groups was that they wanted the
fighting to be interesting, both to watch, and to be in.  People want to see
pomp, color, and fighting.  It seems that no-one, who replied, wants to
see/be involved in elimanation tournaments.

This is just a small sample, of a small portion, of the Kingdom, do with it
what you will.

Mordraut

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |         To try is to succeed           | Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |         To NOT try is to fail          |   Moritu   |