Scroll Texts

Nancy Bradford-Reid n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 17 12:19:02 PDT 1995

For the lady who earlier requested texts for the various scrolls:  I think
a few people might have confused your request.  If, in fact, you were
requesting copies of kingdom scrolls for awards, you may contact Star
Signet, whose name, etc. appears in the front cover of the Black Star.  I
called the previous Star and she was more than gracious and helpful about
sending me the entire packet of scroll texts.  Two points to consider: 1)
the texts could be in revision at any given time and 2) send postage to
help the office out.

Catherine

Nan Bradford-Reid        |HL Catherine Harwell, CIM, AST
The Department of English|Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra
The University of Texas  |~Simplicitas sum Venustas~
512-471-4991             |Argent, on a fret vert, a rose gules,
n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu |barbed and seeded or.