August SCA files

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Jul 18 11:58:53 PDT 1995

Here is a copy of my article for the August "It Cometh". There were
several individuals who were interested in some of the files I had in
July, when I posted my list here, so I thought I'd post this month's
article, too.

Stefan li Rous
------------------------

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA files for this month. I have files
for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for a
copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can also now get
these files at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

    Stefan li Rous   892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

autocrats.msg	     Suggestions for autocrats.
Das-buch-art	      Review of Das buch von guter spise. Early
                      German cookbook w. recipes.
EK-r-rules-art	    East Kingdom rapier rules.
embroidery-msg	    Period and SCA embroidery.
feasts.msg		       Ideas and comments for SCA feasts.
hair-msg		         Period and SCA hairstyling and care.
lamps-msg		        Medieval lamps and lamps for SCA use.
Pennsic-ideas.msg	 Useful ideas for Pennsic.
poetry-msg		       Period poetry techniques.
pets-msg		         Pets at SCA events.
Russia-msg		       Russian and Kievian Culture and language.
SPD-msg		          Silly Parrying Devices for SCA rapier combat.
tent-sources.msg	  Pavillion and canvas merchants.
WWW.msg		          SCA oriented World-Wide-Web sites.

<the end>