Offices

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Fri Jul 21 09:44:24 PDT 1995

Oh, another thing. All the Great Officers have created job responsibilities
sheets for the local and regional officers. The regionals have both and are
supposed to send the local responsibilities "packet" when appointing a new
officer, if they don't call and get one. If you feel your regional is NOT
doing their job, contact the Kingdom and talk about it. We are still sifting
through getting the regional systems to work properly. If you want to see
what the regionals job responsibilities are, contact your regional and ask
for a copy of their job sheet. I have been trying to get all the Kingdmo
Officers to give the local and regional descriptions to the stock clerk so
anyone can look at the responsibilities in Kingdom.

Maire