IS the Rialto down?

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 5 06:34:05 PDT 1995

> >The Rialto is never down, but your newsfeed for it just might be.
> In that case, by some odd coincidence, both Emer's is down as is mine.

I just checked my alternate feed and it has things as late as this
morning at just after midnight. (Admittedly nothing since then, but it
was a holiday for most of us last night.)

It had 71 messages in the last 24 hours and 182 in the last 48 hours.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"