Duplicate messages...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 6 05:49:12 PDT 1995

>   I'd like to appologize for the previous duplicate messages. I'm having
>   a bit of a problem with the approve script since my server was
>   upgraded. It seems that there are some glitches that I will be working
>   on cleaning up.

I finally got the problem fixed, and you saw the real message from
Diarmuit. I appologize for the confusion and extra messages. I guess I
should be more leery of upgrades. *sigh*

For those curious, the problem was that the mail program no longer
allowed a space between the -s and the actual subject, as well as that
it no longer removed the extra blank lines. This second one is what made
the message appear from me instead of Diarmuit.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"