pavilions

C11Hartel at aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Thu Jul 6 18:08:03 PDT 1995

Though I am not sure exactly what classifies as a "beach pavillion" my lord
and I do have an aluminum-poled pavillion.  Though it is not as nice looking
as "period-styled" pavillions are, at least it isn't that awful blue plastic
type pavillion.  The one thing that we have tried to do in maintaining our
area at a list field is hang banners, cover the mundanity of chairs and ice
chests and keep other aspects of the modern world as much out of view as
possible.

I for one would love to attend a class on period-style pavillions that the
"average income-earning" SCA-er could afford.  For many though $300.00 is a
bit too steep...

Moriel***