pavilions/ideal events

R. Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Fri Jul 7 11:56:09 PDT 1995

>b)  We *were* talking about the "ideal event," and at that ideal event,
>*nothing* mundane would be in sight, yah?

Uhhh no.

I would like it more along the lines of religous issues, if you don;t wanna
participate you shouldn;t be forced to, but I sometimes really enjoy the
the "pseudo-period" things (hole in the wall, foods with chocolate + other
New World Ingrediants etc) that don;t shuckingly jar me into the mundane
but which do give me a breather to the high person garbage.

>Catherine

_Michael