Calendar

Nancy Bradford-Reid n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 7 15:12:28 PDT 1995

Hmm, all of this guerilla calendarizing makes me wonder if the proponents
of splitting into two kingdoms might not have something.  Afterall, there
is no way to limit the number of *groups* in a kingdom right now, which is
actually what we're talking about.  Two kingdoms would put about 1/2 as
many groups into each kingdom.

Just munchies for the brain, I am not nay or yea at this point so please
don't roast me on an open pit.

In service and wishing this list weren't so active and interesting today,
'coz I got absolutely nothin' done.....

Catherine

See you all on Monday, I have to salvage something of my job.

Nan Bradford-Reid        |HL Catherine Harwell, CIM, AST
The Department of English|Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra
The University of Texas  |~Simplicitas sum Venustas~
512-471-4991             |Argent, on a fret vert, a rose gules,
n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu |barbed and seeded or.