Kumiss

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Fri Jul 7 14:55:54 PDT 1995

>From an on-line atlas, the average temperature for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

<snip. neat rsource>

It is much colder there than here.

>>One of my Anda suggested that, if using Todric's receipe, place the bag on
>>your washing machine, in the cellar.  This would shake the bag wen you did
>>wash, as well as keep it at a good temp.

What kind of bag? If it bursts, it could get pretty bad.

The five gallon disposable water carriers.

Oh no!. I originally mis-read your message. I originally read
the message as "place the bag IN your washing machine". See, that
is why I was concerned about the bag bursting! :-)

Stefan li Rous
<<<<

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |         To try is to succeed           | Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |         To NOT try is to fail          |   Moritu   |