Ideal event

Rhiain at aol.com Rhiain at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 18:50:32 PDT 1995

I agree with the general consensus that our events need to be more period,
but how do you go about it?  We have large numbers of people, in all areas of
the Kingdom, that don't participate in the SCA other than coming to a couple
events a year.  Sometimes it seems like it's just a big party where we wear
funny clothes.  Now, the sticky part;  do you play authenticity police?,
ignore it?  what?  Sometimes people just need the right encouragement, but
I've also seen people suffer just plain rudeness, rather than constructive
criticism.  Just where should we draw the line?  All ideas and suggestions
are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

                                                 Rhiain