Ideal event

Moe=Guertin%OS=Quality%Sys=Hou at bangate.compaq.com Moe=Guertin%OS=Quality%Sys=Hou at bangate.compaq.com
Mon Jul 10 06:17:49 PDT 1995

Sorry Keith, this thing will not allow me to specify addresses to exclude.
-------------
Original Text
>From dssweet at okway.okstate.edu (Deborah Sweet), on 7/6/95 4:22 PM:
To: ansteorra at eden.com

>What would be *your* ideal event?

OK, I'll answer my own question.

1) A Hall with a wooden dance floor, that's not too skinny, and has
      great sound qualities, with an area for live musicians to perform
      from.
2) Totally modern kitchen that *can't* be seen from the dining area
     (which of course is *separate* from the dance area!)
3) Dancing all night!!!
4) Bardic and minstrel entertainment by *groups* (not singular persons).
5) Very little fighting: some type of tourney much more on the
      *showmanship*/*theatrical* aspects rather than winning.
6) People actually *doing* their crafts at events and teaching those
      interested in learning.
7) Merchants that have more than armor, feast gear and junk jewelry. Even
      more trim, fabrics, books, music and other items. *Quality*
      merchandise.
8) Temperature in the low 80s during the day and then down to upper 50s
      at night (& of course nothing dropping from the sky).
9) Either no crowns at all (so court is short & sweet & simple) or
10) Or crowns that go for pomp & circumstance, but don't let things drag
      along.

Though if we're going to go "ideal", I want a large castle and the
surrounding grounds to hold events at!!

Estrill Swet
Dancemonger
Mooneschadoweshire