Mail spewing...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 10 09:12:31 PDT 1995

Good Morning,

  A run away mail job was found this morning, and the list has gone into
  moderated mode until the problem is completely resolved. I'm sorry to
  everyone, and this is not the same site as the problem occured with
  last week. Unfortunately I was in a meeting when it started, or the
  list would have became moderated quicker.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"