Ideal event

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at bga.com
Mon Jul 10 16:00:50 PDT 1995

>> Anybody got a suggestion for _heavy weapons_ or _autocrat_?
>
>Fighter and Majordomo/Steward/Seneschal?
>
>Ciao,
>
>--
>Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
>Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |  graceful about that lady. A young woman bursting with
>House Flaming Dog     |  vigor. She blinked at the sudden light. She writes
>pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"

What's wrong with combat coordinator and event coordinator?  We don't have
to try to make mundane jobs seem like period ones by using ridiculous and
demeaning terms. *X*-o-crat has about the same period flavor as calling your
telephone answering machine an "elf-box" or something equally ludicrous.
I have spewed.

Cynric