Table settings (was SCA speak)

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Tue Jul 11 13:18:34 PDT 1995

<Aedden<Paul Shore <SHORE at pp.okstate.edu>>
>Why not?  Other organizations seem to manage to do it.  It can't be
>worse than the miles of list rope that we have bought.  The dozen
>pavillions, the 'loaner' armor etc.

Well, there *is* that.

>anyway.  (BTW, if anyone knows of a good source of CHEAP and period
>looking pitchers let me know).

I can teach you how to *make* them...

>The better should not be the enemy of the good.

I agree completely.  I would be far more inclined toward little or no
change, than say something like a "small" change...

"Mihi Satis Apparet Propter     Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
  Se Ipsum Appetenda Sapientia"	University of Northkeep
 -- St. Dunstan			Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
				(I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)