Event Ideals (fighting)

Stephen Fischer fischer at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Jul 12 22:15:21 PDT 1995

quoth Lee Forgue:

| > cse.unsw.edu.au
|       ^^^^ University of New South Wales, Australia (the au at the end is a
|            dead giveaway that the site is Australia -- sometimes it's oz)

I've been found out.  Oh, the shame...

I suppose now I should add something to the discussion about ideal events.

Rowany holds their annual Rowany Festival over Easter weekend, and it has
almost all the qualities of the listed "ideal event" - 5 days, about 600
people, no cars on site, lots of classes, wars, tournaments, and a tavern
that is one of the central points on the site.

Everyone's welcome.  It's a wonderful event.

Etienne d'Yverdon
Rowany, Lochac
a Stargate expatriate

--