Music

STDCLB at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU STDCLB at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU
Thu Jul 13 11:37:08 PDT 1995

I remember that Kingdom dance in Middleford,

It was wonderful, Giles flu in from Caid, and we had lots of classes for
various levels that ran all day long, but the air conditioning was really
great.  The ball that night was great for the dancing, but I don't
remember the buffet with any special fondness.  The music in the
lobby was greatly appreciated, not only because it was beautiful, but
because it provided a nice break betwwen classes.  I remember the
staff of the hotel commenting that they wished they could have it all
the time.  I also remember it generating a lot of interest from the other
 guest at the hotel, I know I awnsered my share, and the feed back
was really positive.

Lynette