Music

Leslie Miller miller at pp.okstate.edu
Thu Jul 13 13:06:01 PDT 1995

> Lady Zahra Zena saud:
>
> > And, if you are interested, the very best event I have ever been to was the
> >Kingdom Dance Symposium in Middleford.  It was held in a hotel and we had
> >classes on dance and music during the day.  Then a sideboard was provided
> >(OK, hotel food is not my favorite, but it was food),
>
> I remember that event. Food it may have been. But from all other reports I've
> heard it was extremely overpriced food.
>
> The part of the event we attended was good. That is the
> classes and such. We left in the evening for we had no wish to pay $6 ($8?) each
> for hotel coldcuts. I believe that one could not attend the ball without paying
> the fees.
>
> > and we danced and
> >played for HOURS!!! In Air conditioning!!! Then several friends and I sat in
> >the lobby and played music and sang until our fingers were about to fall off
> >and our voices were hoarse.
>
> This I would have stayed around for or come back for.
>
> Do others remember this event as I do?

As autocrat for the Kingdom Dance Symposium held in Mooneschadowe
this March, I'm curious if any of you attended it, as well?  Do you have
any suggestions as how to make it more fun and interesting if we were to
do it again in the future?  Sounds like the one in Middleford was a
success...

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Gunhilda
Mooneschadoweshire