Tournament Survey

eric brown caladin at io.com
Sun Jul 16 16:10:49 PDT 1995

 Heavy weapons fighter,

>1)  As a fighter, either style, what type of tournament do you like?
Either a High Persona tournement organized as to allow each person lost of
fighting regardless of skill level, and allows the fighter to show off their
pagentry and courtly graces.

or some kind of melee tourney, (snowball or team) which allows each fighter
lots of ... (see a trend?????)

>2)  As a non-fighter, what type of tournament do you like to watch?

Light weapons, That stuff is great, kindof like work, I can watchit all day ...

Caladin
  Caladin Ironhearth,            |  Eric W. Brown
  Bryn Gwlad,                    |  3229 Parkhills Dr.
  Scotland, 1595                 |  Austin, Tx, 78746