Advertising the list...

C11Hartel at aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 20:54:24 PDT 1995

>Everyone please go easy on Pug!  He is my Chronicler, and he's doing a great
>job.

Well said Master Cynric!  As Southern Regional Deputy Chronicler I have been
very happy with his performance and his ability to juggle way too many things
at once.  I was not sure if he could carry off where Madeleine left off, but
the transsition was almost unnoticable!  Many kudos should be heaped upon him
at Bryn Gwlad's next Baronial meeting.

BTW,  Pug was the only brave soul to apply for the office...nuff said...

Moriel***
SRDC