Mail spewing...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 18 05:42:32 PDT 1995

> that would explain the 337 messages that were waiting for me.

Well, the list does seem to be taking off as well. I've had to subscribe
an AOL user for having a full mail box, and getting ready to unsubscribe
another user for the same reason.

I give all users 2 days of bounced mail to them before removing them.
With the amount of traffic as of late, that's a lot of bounced messages.
*sigh*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"