Wasted time

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 18 06:02:25 PDT 1995

> Apologies in advance to all whose time I waste...I've finally had enough!

Just FYI everyone, this message was sent on Friday, but didn't leave AOL
until Monday. That is why it seems so disjoint. (Or atleast it did to
me since I got the appology for sending this 2 days before the actual
message.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"