Black Star (Pet Peeve)

James Crouchet crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com
Tue Jul 18 07:09:54 PDT 1995

On Tue, 18 Jul 1995, I. Marc Carlson wrote:

> <Lynette<STDCLB at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU>>
> >come to think of it, no I haven't, but then my subscription got messed
> >up about 4 or 5 mounths back.  When are they (the TIs ) supposted to
> >come out?  Anyone know?
>
> Quarterly.
>
> We just received notification that we are supposed to renew our annual
> membership, and since the LAST time we did this we've gotten one (1) TI.
> If it's that we are alone in this and just need to start complaining,
> that's fine, but I'm curious.
>
> Diarmuit

When discussing, out on the Rialto, whether we needed the corporation for
the Society to continue someone brought up the idea that it would all
fall appart without TI and insurance.

Now we find that few of us can even remember when we got our last TI, or
how many we have gotten this year. Sure, you can go look (if you save
them) but it sure looks like the TI is not what binds the Society
together. Thank goodness.

Savian