Black Star (Pet Peeve)

Rhiain at aol.com Rhiain at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 17:21:37 PDT 1995

I too, have a problem with the way the Blackstar is being done.  Not only are
the event announcement all screwed up, but their Majesties letters to the
populace have also been left out.  They faxed one letter from the BOD meeting
in An Tir and I personally called the Chronicler to say it might be late, but
it was being faxed to him.  It was indeed faxed, but still left out.  Their
last letter was sent in on time and was even the LAST letter of their reign,
but it wasn't in the Blackstar.

                                                     In Service,

                                                     Rhiain