A question on War

STDCLB at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU STDCLB at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU
Wed Jul 19 11:17:11 PDT 1995

>>There was the first Outlands War when the shire made an effort to
get ...

(snip)

reply from Estrill:

>The only good thing of the entire weekend. Otherwise my memories
of this event (as a non-fighter) are utterly non-memorable (except for
circling....

Now I had a great time at this war.  But it was my first one, the first
time I saw a large battle, the first time I meet Lissa, the first time I
spied that really cute guy and spent a wonderful evening in the
company of a charming SCA man, ahh, the walking, the flattering... I
was sold!!!!   I was pretty new and the SCA was full of wonder, but this
was one of my favorite memories, and I just had to add my two cents.

Lynette