*TWWWT* Time Out!

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Mon Jul 24 08:44:52 PDT 1995

Having now received a number of private messages defending Cynric's
scholastic ability, I feel it important to stress that since I don't
know who he is (*Honest*) other than someone who's name has appeared
in front of me, I am not intending to denigrate his scholastics abilities,
but I would be a bigger idiot than I *already* look like to BLINDLY accept
that he is in fact the expert everyone else is purporting him to be, based
on what little I've got to go on.

OTOH, the level of vouching for his character is rather impressive, which
encourages me to believe that if he IS the scholar you all are saying he is,
he will understand my reasons for asking some simple, basic questions.

Diarmuit