Blackstar

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Jul 24 09:56:42 PDT 1995

michael wrote:

>I was suggesting that perhaps the task of chronicler might be too big
>for any one idividual, that perhaps it should be broken down into
>smaller jobs, or that some sort of formal organization for doing that
>be created.

I know that at least in one kingdom the job of chronicler is divided
into two parts. One person takes care of producing the kingdom
newsletter and the other person is in charge of the rest of the office
(overseeing local group chroniclers, setting policies, and all the
rest). A lot of that stuff has possibly been taken over by our regional
chroniclers, but it still might be worth taking a look at splitting the
newsletter production away from the rest of the responsibilities.

Estrill
Mooneschadoweshire