*TWWWT* Time Out!

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 24 12:37:24 PDT 1995

> OTOH, the level of vouching for his character is rather impressive, which
> encourages me to believe that if he IS the scholar you all are saying he is,
> he will understand my reasons for asking some simple, basic questions.

Good Morning,

  I'd like to say that I don't accept most people's word *just because*.
  This is like saying that just because his email address is
  @eng.sun.com that he must know what he's saying. (Sorry, private
  annoyance.) Always make them prove it.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"