Thank You (was Re: Coronation..)

Madog Barfog Goch og at eden.com
Mon Jul 24 16:02:19 PDT 1995

> >         There was lovely live music, mostly provided by Bryn Gwlad--there were
> >         a few others, but don't know who they were.
>
> Yes there was. For all those musicians who played for us, VIVAT!
>
>   Savian

and another VIVAT!

This was the first time I was close enough to the musicians during dinner to actually hear them.
It certainly added to the atmosphere (even helping me forget that it was a cafeteria).

To the musicians - thank you, and please keep playing, even if we don't always listen or let you
know we appreciate your efforts

Og

Email: og at eden.com
SCA: Lord Madog Cochfarf (og)
per bend gules and argent a boar courant azure