Calendar as of May 31, 1995

R. Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Thu Jun 1 14:38:51 PDT 1995

I have updated the ansteorra webpage <http://www.eden.com/~litch/sca.html>
with the New calender information.I would REALLY like to make links from
the calender to event annoucements but I do not have the time to type in
all the event information. If anyone has some spare time I think it would
be really useful to have event annoucements available over the web.

What I would like;

(Golden Fantasy) Someone to create an htmlized event annoucement and
maintain it on thier server.

(Silver fantasy) Someone to create an htmlized event annoucement that I
will keep on my server.

(Fantasy) Someone to send me the Ascii Text of the event annoucement with jpg's
of any maps or images.

(Hope) Someone to send me the Asccii Text of the event annoucements

(Fatalistic Expectation) Someone to send me the scanned event annoucemnts.

-Michael