Kingdom Device

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at bga.com
Tue Jun 6 20:09:46 PDT 1995

>>Can ye' be tellin' me where I might find a 256-or-more color copy o' the
>>Badge >o' The Kingdom o' Ansteorra?
>
>Damn good question, I can't but I will forward this on to the ansteorra list,
>someone there should have one (I 'spose I ought to put some of the great
>heraldry on the web page).
>
>-Michael

     I don't want to sound like a stereotypical herald, but you need to be a
bit more specific.  Ansteorra has a fair amount of registered Heraldry,
including a number of badges.  I'll be happy to send you whatever you want.
Do you want the Arms of the Kingdom, or the entire Achievement, or the Arms
of the King and Queen, or the War Ensign or....you get the idea?
     I expect what you want is the Arms of the Kingdom.  I have most of this
stuff in electronic form on Corel Draw.  I can save it in a compressed jpeg
format and email it to you uuencoded.  If you don't know what I'm talking
about or don't want to go that route, I can just send it to you snail mail,
if you like.  Whatever.

Cynric of Bedwyn
Herald's Painter-at-Large