[PENNSIC] *New* Fire Safety Rules (fwd)

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jun 8 13:28:12 PDT 1995

>blackfox at eden.com (Fox Purtill) Wrote:
>|
>| Where do i go for the latest update information about Pennsic?
>|
>| Also.. the latest on 30th year.

>Pennsic information can be found on the Web at:

>http://www-cgi.cs.cmu.edu/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/Medieval/www/src/sca/penns
>    ic/xxiv.html

>Moe Guertin

I suggest that people try the web page(s) that the Pennsic autocrats
recommend. In addition to having the Pre-Pennsic Handbook, there's also
statements from the Autocrats & Coopers, official schedules & a list of
A&S classes.

     http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/org/sca/sca-home.html
     http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/org/src/sca/pennsic.html

However, I did just try them both and I couldn't connect with either
one.

Estrill
Collector of web page addresses

CompuServe:  70440,54        Internet: moe at bangate.compaq.com
Compaq Computer Corporation, Systems Division, Houston, Texas
Phone: (713) 378-1133                     Fax: (713) 378-1033