[PENNSIC] *New* Fire Safety Rules (fwd)

R. Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Thu Jun 8 16:24:48 PDT 1995

re "official" [used with most patronizing john cleese voice possible] site
>>     http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/org/sca/sca-home.html
>>     http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/org/src/sca/pennsic.html
>It just occurred to me that since this is a university, the server could be
>down between sessions for maintenance, I know ours was down for over a week
>at the end of May for that very reason here at UT.

www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu resolves to LOIOSH.ANDREW.CMU.EDU (gotta love
the brust fans), and there are not packets going into cmu beyond
CMU-DEFAULT.NET.CMU.EDU. So they are either misrouted, down, or just very
very confused.

Try the alternative site at
http://www-cgi.cs.cmu.edu/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/org/Medieval/www/src/sca/pennsi
c/xxiv.html (get the org in there)