Is Name Research an Art or a Service?

C11Hartel at aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 21:04:23 PDT 1995

Lord Dmitri Sviatolslav Polynov received a Sable Thistle for name research in
October 1994.  I have noticed that many others have received Thistles for
their heraldic works as well.  I feel that name research is both an Art and a
Service.  Sviatoslav did his research as a shire herald but was more into the
actual researching than the service part.  Though no longer a shire herald he
still researches names for fun.  I guess it depends upon which side of the
feild your heart lies as to whether it is an art or a service.  However,
anyone who says it is neither is full of dung...

Moriel***