Interkingdom A&S

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Fri Jun 16 12:31:24 PDT 1995

        Reply to:   RE>Interkingdom A&S

>Here is, yes, yet another Interkingdom Peace update.  The
>following A&S classes have been confirmed:

<snip>
>Cauldron Cooking
<snip>

I'm not going to make this event because of the distance.
However, this class looks real interesting. Can you tell
me who is teaching this class? I'd love to get a copy of
any handout or recipes that they are giving out.

Anyone else done any cooking in a cauldron? I have a only a few
messages off the Rialto discussing finding cauldrons and
cooking with them. Although I usually use a Coleman stove,
there are times when it would be nice to try a cauldron.

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
markh at risc.sps.mot.com