Interkingdom A&S

kay.jarrell at ccmail.eec.bus.umich.edu kay.jarrell at ccmail.eec.bus.umich.edu
Mon Jun 19 11:06:40 PDT 1995

     Ach, Daniel, you're a warm man!

     Kay of Triasterium, his Middle Kingdom mistress.

Subject: Re: Interkingdom A&S
Author:  "Timothy A. McDaniel" <tmcd at crl.com> at InternetMail
Date:    6/17/95 12:20 AM

On the class list for Interkingdom A&S:
>Cauldron Cooking

This is my Atlantean mistress's recipe for "Cauldron Puddle" (that's
the Lost Continent of Atlantis as in glug-glug, not the Kingdom of
Atlantia; she has an unbroken oral chain of pagan rites handed down
from the proto-Druids -- but I digress):

Kill one large adult male cauldron.  Do not take a female; the
population needs to recover (notice how few cauldrons there are
around?).  One male cauldron can mate with several females, producing
many tin cans (the larval forms).

Hang the cauldron under eaves like a pheasant (or peasant).  Allow to
"season" (rust) for several months (less in Trimaris and Meridies;
hose it down daily in Atenveldt and Caid).

Ignite one large blowtorch -- acetyline works well, producing a lovely
tang (no metalworking pun intended).  Play flame over cauldron,
suspended over a large flat rock, basting with motor oil, until
cauldron has melted into a puddle.  Drizzle it over the flat rock for
lace cakes, or in small puddles for cookies.

Serve warm to Duke Jonathan the Robo-Duke, professionally-trained
stunt heralds with iron constitutions, and such.  One large adult male
serves 4.

Respectfully submitted,
    Daniel de Lincoln, currently running a fever

--
        Tim McDaniel
        tmcd at crl.com
Sometimes mcdaniel at dfw.net, sometimes tmcdanie at unicomp.net